March 18, 2012

Update from Saylor

Here are some things that have happened this past week.  First of all, I finally got to sleep in my own crib on Friday night and celebrated by sleeping in until 8 A.M.  Our house remodeling is almost finished.  I like my new kitchen and will show it off in pictures tomorrow.  I have TWO new teeth on the top and I've learned how to clap my hands and say my "g's."  I missed my sixth month doctor appointment because my doctor had to deliver another baby when I went in, so my next update will be more of a 7 month height/weight update.  I'm loving this nice weather because I get to go on lots of walks around town, although I usually just end up falling asleep.  After not being at a basketball game for awhile, I finally got to see Aunt Whitney play in the high school senior all-star game for area players.  My Aunt Whitney is just a stud!  She won the three-point contest, MVP for the game with 20 points, and her team came from behind to win in the last minute because she made a free throw.  I can't wait to see her play in another all-star game this weekend... oh ya... and now I have to buy more red clothes because I'm going to be going to a lot of RED RAIDER basketball games to see her play next year! (Whoo hoo!)   

No comments:

Post a Comment