
Just to make sure we had enough things to do this weekend I decided to run the Sioux Falls Half Marathon. We went to Sioux Falls after the USD football game to pick up my packet and find some good spots for Wade and Saylor to go during the race. Then we picked up Jimmy Johns and spent the night in a hotel. Saylor had fun swimming again. The race started at 7:30 so we were up early, like 4:30. Saylor wanted to make sure I had enough time to get ready I guess. It was the most perfect day for running. It was cool, sunny, and no wind. Wade and Saylor were at the start, mile 5, mile 9 and the finish line. It was a fun and hilly race. I'm so glad I decided to do it even though our weekend was crazy busy! Wade said Saylor had lots of fun, too, even though she had took another tumble on the cement minutes before the race started and has some nice looking scrapes all over her face to prove it. We enjoyed some Perkins breakfast before heading home for Saylor's 1st Birthday Party at 1:30.

No comments:
Post a Comment