October 31, 2012

Halloween

 

We promise we are not fuddy-duds.  We just didn't try very hard to find Saylor a Halloween costume that was cheap, we've been super busy, and, honestly, I guess we never thought much of it since she doesn't eat candy.  So, we have no cute costume pictures to post, she didn't go trick-or-treating herself, but I can tell you that Saylor did have a fun Halloween.  She was absolutely thrilled to carry around the candy bucket, bite through and sample some of the treats, and see all the kids she thought had come to see her!  It was such a nice night and Saylor was in her glory going down her two slides while she waited for more trick-or-treaters to stop by to see her! I promise a full costume next year, but she makes a pretty cute cow just with her hat. :)

1 comment:

  1. She's an adorable purple cow! Don't sweat the costume thing. I haven't tried hard pretty much every year--including this one--and the kids are just fine. ;o)

    ReplyDelete