![]() |
| Story time with Dad was quite exciting (as you can see.) Maybe it was the story saying "night-night" to every animal?! |
| Cousin Ryan helped me burp |
![]() |
| Mom took school pictures and she made me get dressed up, too... she does that a lot. |
![]() |
| Aunt Whitney made me smile at Cousin Christy's wedding |
![]() |
| Look at my chubby cheeks! (Mom and Dad say they are just more kissable this way!) |
![]() |
| I love hanging out with Matt! (and maybe Dad enjoys making people feel awkward... ) |
![]() |
| Dad's pretty cool to hang out with, too. |
![]() |
| I watched Auntie Whit win her volleyball game to go to state, but was too exhausted to stay awake to celebrate. I saved my energy and voice for the ride home. |
![]() |
| "Hi-Ho Silver!" |








No comments:
Post a Comment