Happy Late Father's Day to the goofiest and silliest Dad around. You teach me naughty and silly things that mom does not always approve of like spitting water out of my mouth to name just one. I know you have evil plans for us to gang up on mom as soon as I can walk and talk more, but mom says to remember who does the laundry in the house so I think we should reconsider. It's true that no one else comes close to making me laugh as much as you. You make me smile from ear to ear when you come home. In fact, I know you're home and start smiling before you even walk through the door. I promise I will always be a loyal fan to the Twins and Vikings even during their darkest, saddest and hopeless years (like right now.) I will go golfing with you as long as you buy me more clothes. And I will eat Chinese, HuHot and Jimmy Johns with you whenever you want. I'll even go camping in a tent someday since someone else that lives with us won't. I love you so much that I'll even trade in my black and gold for black and orange just for you.
Your #1 Fan,
Saylor

No comments:
Post a Comment